- Awarded with 8 titles
- ModuleX’s flagship MUSEUM series received worldwide recognition
thanks to your support.
- A unique company
- Please take a look at ModuleX’s unique
philosophy and activities introduced by the media from around the world.
- SOCIAL Activities
- Beyond the frame of lighting, in relation to architecture, environment and for the purpose enriching people’s lives, we are also making an effort to contribute to the abundance of the local community.
- NewsGOOD DESIGN Award 2018
from The Chicago Athenaeum
- ModuleX MUSEUM series was awarded
with GOOD DESIGN AWARD, presented by The Chicago Athenaeum Museum of
Architecture and Design.
ModuleX MUSEUM series are accessed into
the The Chicago Athenaeum Museum's
Permanent Design Collection.
- NewsRecognized by IES Progress
- ModuleX MUSEUM series fixtures are
the first Japanese lighting product to be
recognized by the IES (Illuminating
Engineering Society) Progress Report for
our high quality and creative optical design.
- News ModuleX MUSEUM series received the
GOOD DESIGN with 4 titles
- ModuleX MUSEUM series were selected by
the GOOD DESIGN AWARD’s jury for “GOOD DESIGN AWARD 2017”
“DESIGN OF PRODUCTION DEVELOPMENT”
“My Favorite Choice”More
- News“GINZA SIX” project received
IES Illumination Award
- “GINZA SIX” won the Award of Merit in 2018 IES Illumination Awards
sponsored by Illuminating Engineering Society of North America (IES).
IES Illumination Awards are international lighting design awards
sponsored by IES, the renowned authority of the lighting,
and the specialties, ingenuities and originalities of
the lighting designs …More
- NewsModuleX won an iF DESIGN AWARD 2017
- ModuleX MUSEUM Series was a winner of this year’s iF DESIGN AWARD,
a world-renowned design prize.
- Projects ATON AOYAMA
- The first street store of apparel brand “ATON” opened in Aoyama, Tokyo, and ModuleX's products were selected to be used in this project.
An abundant selection of mounting types are…More
- Projects KONICA MINOLTA PLANETARIA TOKYO
- In 1938, Tokyo’s first planetarium opened in Yurakucho.
80 years on, a brand new planetarium named “KONICA MINOLTA PLANETARIA TOKYO” (operated by Konica Minolta Planetarium Co., Ltd.) opened in TOHO CINEMAS NICHIGEKI of YURAKUCHO MULLION and…More
- Projects The Leafia Residence Seijo
- ModuleX products were used when “The Leafia Residence Seijo” was completed at Seijogakuen-Mae, Tokyo.
We proposed a lighting plan which enhances the added value of the project. By connecting the natural light with…More
- Projects Musashino Art University “Zero Space”
- A new community space named “Zero Space” was created at the ground floor of Musashino Art University Campus Building 9 and ModuleX products were used in this project.
We produced a space where the presence of…More
- Projects THE CELESTINE KYOTO GION
- “THE CELESTINE KYOTO GION” opened in Kyoto in September, 2017 and ModuleX’s products were selected to be used in this project.
In a serene area overflowing with emotion and facing Yasaka-dori in the Higashiyama area of Kyoto, a relaxing space as if a “second home” and the modest hospitality unique to Japan can be felt.…More
- Projects NIHOMBASHI TAKASHIMAYA S.C. ANNEX
- The ANNEX of NIHOMBASHI TAKASHIMAYA S.C. opened
in September, 2018 and ModuleX’s products were
selected to be used in this project.
In the lighting environment of a commercial space
where visitors come and…More
- Projects BAKE CHEESE TART at Shinsegae Department Store (Daegu Branch)
- “BAKE CHEESE TART”, a Japanese cheese tart brand opened in Shinsegae Department Store located in Daegu city, South Korea and ModuleX’s products were selected for this project.
The overall space is,…More
- Projects Grand Lapa Macau Hotel
- ModuleX’s products were used in the renewal of “Grand Lapa Macau”, a 5 star hotel & resort located in Macau.
The decorative lighting and indirect lighting can be seen glowing beautifully in the hotel’s lobby space.…More
- Projects Library above the clouds in Yusuhara
- Designed by renowned architect Kengo Kuma, Yusuhara Community Library located in Takaoka, Kochi prefecture, which is described as “Library above the clouds”,…More
- Projects Blue Bottle Coffee
- ModuleX products were used when the 10th Japanese store of Blue Bottle Coffee opened in Meguro, Tokyo in August 2018.
Even with the compact space of only 15 seats, an open area café space was created by
- Projects Sanyo Yamacho (Tokyo Midtown Hibiya)
- ModuleX’s products were used when Sanyo Yamacho, where Sanyo Shokai Ltd’s corporate brands are lined up, opened their first composite shop in Tokyo Midtown Hibiya.
To align with the interior design based on white, we provided…More
- Projects LUMINE Office
- ModuleX’s products were used when LUMINE Co., Ltd made a major renewal to their headquarters office since 20 years. LUMINE Co., Ltd operates commercial facilities around the Tokyo…More
- Projects hotel koe tokyo
- ModuleX’s products were used when “hotel koé tokyo”, a facility where food, culture and accommodation can be enjoyed, opened in Shibuya in February 2018.
“hotel koé tokyo" is a 3-floor hotel with bread & dining, event space and hotel …More
- Projects MASAKAZU ISHIBASHI(sushi restaurant)
- MASAKAZU ISHIBASHI, the sushi restaurant in Ginza, opened in November, 2017, and adopted ModuleX’s lighting fixtures.
The interior design of this restaurant is focused on the texture of the wood. It can be found from the wall to the ceiling,…More
- Projects Model Rooms for “Brillia Tower Yoyogi-Park CLASSY
- ModuleX’s lighting fixtures are installed in the model rooms for “Brillia Tower Yoyogi-Park CLASSY”, the high-rise apartment near the Yoyogi-Park, Tokyo.
We designed the lighting with…More
- Projects DECENCIA Headquarters
- DECENCIA INC, the manufacturer and the seller of cosmetics, adopted ModuleX’s lighting fixture in their new headquarters.
The interior design of the office is harmonized with their stylish brand logo, and is successful to show their re-branding to visitors effectively.…More
- Projects ONE@Tokyo
- Our ModuleX products were installed in “ONE@Tokyo” whose design was supervised by Mr. Kengo Kuma, the world-renowned architect. It opened on July 28th, 2017.
This hotel is designed and constructed by the combined use of industrial…More
- Projects COEDA HOUSE
- Our ModuleX products were installed in “COEDA HOUSE” which was opened in Akao Herb&Rose Garden in Atami, Shizuoka.
Mr. Kengo Kuma, the world-renowned architect, designed COEDA HOUSE.
The pile of 1,500 Alaska cedar trees whose…More
- Projects THE IMPREST TAKANAWA
- Our ModuleX products were installed in “THE IMPREST TAKANAWA”, the new high-end condominium whose owner is Sojitz New Urban Development Corporation.
Under the design concept of…More